We are a global mobile engagement company helping big brands create a personalized shopping experience to make their customers feel recognized and valued. We are also:
- Working with Big Data: our platform is used by 200+ million users in 60+ global markets.
- Partnering with household names such as McDonald's and Pita Pit.
- A great place to work, we have all the fun aspects of a fast-paced start-up, but with the legs of a more established organization.
About the opportunity:
- You will join a friendly and collaborative team of experienced Data Engineers who are always happy to help and coach you.
- Your role: as a Data Engineer you will work with global enterprise customers to lead the setup, maintenance, and movement of data within our applications.
- Your impact: you will create and maintain simple and efficient data pipelines that generate value and insight for our customers. Plexure’s solutions provide clients with the tools they need to stay ahead of the game by predicting and responding to changes in market trends and customer behaviors.
- Our platform harnesses the power of data and Artificial Intelligence to power mobile marketing and helps create world-class customer engagement.
- Our goal: at Plexure, our objective is to ensure that each customer feels like their experience was designed just for them: delivering the right offers at the right time for the right customer.
What are we looking for?
- For the Intermediate role: you might already have 1-3 years of professional experience as a Data Engineer and are looking to expand your skills.
- For the Junior role: you have recently completed your studies and are looking to gain more practical experience.
- You are motivated to join an organization that provides training and growth opportunities.
- You bring passion for Data Engineering and curiosity to learn.
- You also have hands on experience using Python.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Previous hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure is advantageous.
- You have an understanding or experience following strong engineering principles, with good attention to detail and a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
What is in it for you?
- Joining a global cloud-first organization where you get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Scale - we have 200+ million users on our platform in 60+ countries globally. Your work will make an impact on millions of users!
- Exposure to large international brands - use best Engineering practices to support global leaders and how they engage with their customers.
- Ongoing career development and support - a tailored career development plan and internal promotions are the norm!
- Flexible working that suits your work-life balance! You need to do the school run or save time by not sitting in traffic today? No problem - we trust you can do an excellent job from anywhere and are here to support you!
- Training budget - $ 2,000 yearly on top of salary to use towards upskilling yourself (certification, professional membership, conference, etc.)
- Free Udemy subscription – choose from 180,000 available courses online! We encourage you to complete any courses you are interested in during working hours.
- Fully paid health insurance for yourself and discounts for family members (Southern Cross - Wellbeing 2).
- Celebrate your birthday with an additional paid day off.
- New hospitality benefits - grab a free lunch or dinner in one of Sky City's restaurants.
- Mental health and wellness support such as EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- A brand-new office and an active social club that organizes events each month.