About the opportunity
As a Program Manager you will be leading complex projects for a large global QSR customer:
- Our platform harnesses the power of data and Artificial Intelligence to power mobile marketing and helps create world-class customer engagement. We have 200 mln+ users in 60+ markets globally.
- Our goal: at Plexure, our objective is to ensure that each customers feels like their experience was designed just for them: delivering the right offers at the right time for the right customer. We provide our clients with a invaluable insight into how and where their consumers are spending their time to identify the right engagement specifically for them.
- The projects: building new features and/or enhancements on the platform depending on the customer requirements and needs.
- Your role: end-to-end ownership and delivery of multiple concurrent SaaS projects to schedule, within budget and to high quality.
- Building a strong professional relationship with the client - a global fast food leader.
- Manage risk and project controls, provide program status reporting for clients and stakeholders.
- Lead and collaborate with the in-house Development Team, Business Analyst and Account Director.
- Build on existing practices and develop more efficient ways of working - work smart and delegate effectively!
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and/or programs of work in an Agile environment.
- A true go-getter and problem solver - you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find a solution.
- Resilience and adaptability to change - you can really think on your feet.
- Ability to organise information and concisely present issues, recommendations and conclusions to the client.
- A team player who can collaborate effectively and empathise with clients, vendors and internal teams.
What is in it for you?
- Joining a cloud-first organisation where you get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Scale - we have 200+ million users on our platform in 60+ countries globally. You work will make an impact on millions of users!
- Exposure to large international brands - you will work directly with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ongoing career development and support - a tailored career development plan and internal promotions are the norm!
- Flexible working that suits your work-life balance! You need to do the school run or save time not sitting in traffic today? No problem - we trust you can do an excellent job from anywhere and are here to support you!
- Personal learn and growth fund - $ 2,000 yearly on top of salary for each employee to use towards upskilling yourself.
- Free Udemy subscription – choose from 180,000 available courses online! We encourage you to complete any courses you are interested in during working hours.
- Fully paid health insurance for yourself and discounts for family members (Southern Cross - Wellbeing 2).
- Celebrate your birthday with an additional paid day off.
- New hospitality benefits - grab a free lunch or dinner in one of Sky City's restaurants.
- Wellness activities such as EAP Services and annual flu shots available.
- A brand new office and an active social club that organises events each month.